Website Southwest Airlines
Looking For Flight Attendant Jobs in Indiana, USA, Good News! We have job openings for Flight Attendant Jobs in Southwest Airlines, If you are looking for Jobs in Indiana, USA, you can apply on these Flight Attendant Jobs.
The ideal candidate will be customer service-oriented and demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills. To excel in this role, you should be fluent in English and available to work different work schedules.
- Conduct pre-flight safety checks and ensure the plane is clean.
- Show safety and emergency measures such as the use of oxygen masks, seat belts, and exit doors.
- Offer information and support for safety and comfort to passengers.
- Welcome passengers, verify their tickets, and direct them to their seats.
- Make and serve beverages and food to passengers.
- Respond to passengers’ questions about flights, travel routes, and arrival times.
- Go to pre-flight briefings and study all the details of the flight.
- Lead passengers in case of emergency and give first aid to passengers if necessary.
- Offer support to passengers with special needs including children, disabled persons, or elders.
- Prepare analytic reports concerning flight issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a flight attendant.
- Must be fluent in English and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and aptitude to handle difficult situations.
- Fluency in multiple languages is an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit careermuni.com.